4' x 8' Rolling Bench System
MSRP $349.99 MSRP Unlisted Negotiated Unlisted
Eliminate the need for multiple costly aisles on your grow room floor. These space-saving benches allow you to roll your bench tops easily to create an aisle where you need it, when you need it. Hydrofarm's 4' x 8' rolling bench system is made of heavy duty galvanized steel and will maximize the grow space in your greenhouse or grow room.
The benches are designed to accept flood tables, expanded metal, or wire mesh bench tops and come with angled anchors to secure the table to the floor.
The rolling bench has a unique design: connect the benches at the end to customize the length of the bench in 8 foot increments while maintaining smooth and easy rolling. The peaked roll bars allow for easier and smoother rolling while preventing soil, chemical and water buildup that can otherwise interfere with or corrode flat roll bars.
Each Hydrofarm Rolling Bench System is constructed to prevent tipping while maintaining structural integrity that can hold 18 lbs per sq ft with a 576 lb maximum concentrated load (when properly intstalled and bearing evenly distributed weight).
- 4' x 8' x 28 3/4"
- Heavy duty construction with galvanized steel
- Connecting feature to allow for custom lengths
- Can handle 18 lbs/sq ft
- Angled anchors to secure tables to the floor
- Peaked roll bars for smooth rolling
- Special anti-tip retainer that prevents the top from tipping
- Parts come with pre-punched holes and instructions
- Rolls 7 3/4" to either side
- Rolling bench system
- Angled anchors
- Peaked roll bars
- 4' x 8' Active Aqua Flood Table (AAHR84W)
NOTE:The legs of AGT10001 must be securely bolted to the floor as part of the installation; failure to do so will void the warranty.